Saturday 15 March 2014

Interview & Patch Progress

This week I did an interview with Michael Zack of Press Start to Begin, in which I talk about video games and zombies and try to explain why I made one about the other (short answer: there weren't so many good ones around when I started!).

In other news I've been working on the second patch and I've now submitted it to the XBox Live Indie Games peer review approval process.  That means it might still be a few days, or even a week or more, before it's out - assuming it passes first time.  This patch will fix a few crashes that people have reported (much less frequent than the ones fixed by the first patch, thankfully), it will also fix The Architect quest which couldn't be completed, add health bars to buildings, and increase the amount of insulin per dose a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment